Hello to all our lovely customers, first of all thank you for visiting our website and taking the time to read our blog.
The purpose of this post is to clarify some points around the Cheapfabrics brand. I am in fact beginning to feel like we are a well kept secret, an Aladdin's Cave but online I guess.
When we speak to our many customers, it comes as a surprise to them that we are actually a family based business.
We found that consumer shopping habits and behaviour changed at a high speed rate during the pandemic, and large organisations such as Amazon reaped profits from their electronic organisational facilities.
Cheapfabrics.co.uk versus Amazon, Alibaba & Third Party Sites
Whether you are shopping for upholstery or dressmaking fabrics, for designer clothing or modern furniture, we’ve got great options for you.
Here are some reasons for choosing Cheapfabrics when you are shopping for fabrics online:
- We are a small family run business that has been in the textile trade for a span of just over 55 years now. We established ourselves on the online platform back in 2004 and consider ourselves fortunate to still be here to serve you all today. We believe that it is important to understand buying fabrics from a customer's perspective, and the team is trained to think like a customer when processing and fulfilling orders. Read more about us...
- With our quick despatch service, we aim to process orders the next working day, and our track record currently stands at 96%.
- Personal assistance and friendly service is always a call away.
- Loyalty points, so you can earn while you shop!
- We are always keen to deliver competitive low prices.
- We sell a vast choice of fabrics, and take personal feedback from our customers to build and add new stock regularly, so shoppers can find everything under one roof. Most of the time, we are able to source the fabric if it is not available on the website.
- It is important that the websitehas been kept simple and easy to navigate, and great customer experience is always our top priority.
- We look after our senior customers, as at times they are not confident to use the IT side of things and merely wish to call us to place a telephone order. You can easily do this by calling us on 0345 520 2525.
- It is very easy to get overwhelmed with the choice and decision-making when buying online (read my blog on tips of buying online), that is where we come in and are readily available to talk about our fabrics and service that will help with all your enquiries.
- Our sample service is popular and the majority of fabrics do have this option, it safeguards any issues that may arise.
- The ethos of our company is to maintain a strong communication channel via emailor a call with our customers to assure them that they can buy with confidence.
- The safety of ordering online is again very important to us, we assure you that we will deliver a shopping experience that is secure to our customer.
- Each and every customer is valued, whether they are making a small or bulk purchase.
- The opportunity to actually speak to another person and understand that this is a family run business.
- Our customer reviewsand gallery play a big part in our success, customers can get inspiration and ideas for sewing, above all we appreciate the time taken when the sewists share their creativeness and the way the material has been put to use.
So why not give us a go, and allow us the opportunity to serve you with a pleasant fabric shopping experience.